Toilet Paper and Other Restroom Supplies

The Environmental Services team, part of CU’s Housing Facilities Services department, is responsible for keeping restroom supplies stocked in all community restrooms. To request a refill, click Report a Problem at the top of the screen and choose the Restroom Supplies & Dispensers tile.

Residents who live in suites or apartments in the Residence Halls, or in Bear Creek or Family Housing, are responsible for supplying their own toilet paper, hand soap, and other supplies.

Search terms: paper towels